Once you know the lot number of the equipment you want to purchase, follow the steps to view the schedule.
- On our website navigate to the site auction page and click on schedule of lots for sale.
- On the Mobile App for Android navigate to the site auction page and click on Auction Schedule.
- On Mobile App for IOS navigate to the site auction page and click on information
LIVE Auction information will display the auction schedule with a list of lot ranges and equipment selling in order. This allows you to know which ring your lot is selling in, and if there are multiple days, each day will be listed with a specific lot range.
Timed Auction information will display the date that bidding opens. The lot range is listed so you know where your equipment is selling, the closing time is when the lots start closing until every lot is sold.
I am having connections issues bidding in the live auction – what do I do?
I can't bid
Call our Customer Care at 1.800.211.3983.
I don't hear sound
Click on the speaker symbol (with the auctioneer's name) in the top right corner of the live bidding interface to unmute the sound.
My bid was not accepted
There can be a few reasons a bid is no accepted:
- Bids can be rejected if they come in late during live bidding
- When the auctioneer says 'SOLD' before the bid was able to be accepted
- If two people place equal bids, the bid that was placed first is accepted as the highest bid.
- When another online bidder clicked first, or an onsite bid was accepted.
In addition, PriorityBids and proxy bids could have been placed first, giving precedence over live bids being placed.
It is at the Auctioneer's discretion to open a round of bidding back up.